Friday, February 08, 2019

Hello Everyone, well a lot of things have happen since I returned from New Mexico and since the last post.  1) The Movie "Bagatelle" went NON-UNION and left me out in the Cold standing in the Parking Lot.  2)  I have written a Screenplay called "Crackerjacks" which is about training Pilots for WWI.  In September 2018, it won Best Action Screenplay at the Revolution Film Festival.  Thank you Mr. James Christopher, Festival Director.  I am now in the process of development and marketing it into a Major Film.  The Films logline, "America's First Top Guns implement a complicated and tricky plan to defeat German Spies and a saboteur", can be found on my profile on Script32 and is published in Inktip magazine.  3) Wow, I had my first ever Audition for a National Commercial for the Super Bowl.  I felt so honored just to be included with all the Actors that got to Audition.  Stay tuned, more to come in the Future.

No comments: